From: linux-wireless-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-wireless-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Greear
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:23 PM
To: linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RF Attenuator project v1.0 is complete.

I've previously posted about working on an RF attenuator to better test WiFi
systems.  Today we officially released this, including Arduino source code
and Eagle PCB layout files for the Arduino shield.

I believe that anyone could use this code and PCB files (and appropriate
components) to build an Attenuator if they so desired.  Links to source code
and other info is below.

http://bens-workshop.blogspot.com/2012/11/lanforge-attenuator-v10-is-complet
e.html

Thanks,