Search Linux Wireless

Re: [RFC/T V2] b43: Fix rfkill radio LED

Michael Buesch wrote:

> I think that's not acceptable, as it introduces a nasty (although unlikely)
> race condition with the band switch. I will think about it and will fix
> it myself then. If there's no way to properly fix it, I think it may also
> be OK to live with this damn unlikely race.
>
> Please also add the call to request_module() into the rfkill init and test
> if it works properly. After that, please send the complete patch back to me
> and I will try to fix the locking issue.

The request_module() call is in the version I just sent you. If rfkill-input is a module, it loads
correctly. If the code is built-in or if the code was not built at al, it generates an error;
therefore, my error message is a little ambiguous. If I use the CONFIG variables, I could generate
really proper messages, but I decided to skip that part.

Larry

-