Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ipw3945-devel] Request for help...

From: Stephen Clark <Stephen.Clark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:05:59 -0400

[ ipw3945-devel removed from CC: as it's subscriber only ]

> I understand what you are saying on one hand, but you are also
> saying that Intel is by themselves and no one in the community is
> going to help, if Intel can't figure out how to do it the right way.

The Intel developers are not a bunch of neophytes who need their hands
held in this kind of situation, stop making it seem this way.

It doesn't take a genius nor an enormous amount of effort to post
one's work on the appropriate mailing list, in a timely and
appropriate manner.

What Intel is doing is hurting users just like you, whether you choose
to see that or not.

Again, you are massively mischaracterizing the situation, and this has
the potential to mislead people, so I will sit here for days and
refute you if that is what it takes.

Jeff should be applauded, instead of put down, for his endless
patience with Intel and the effort he puts forth to educate them.
-