Search Linux Wireless

Re: Airgo MIMO Wireless card mac80211 driver (unfinished)

On 7/20/07, Johannes Berg <johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 23:20 +0800, Li YanBo wrote:
> On 7/19/07, Johannes Berg <johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > It might be useful for you to put all your current code into a git tree
> > and publish that to linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so other people can
> > take a look too :)
> >

> First of all, the code is far away be finished and full of bugs,  We
> can't success control the RX and TX yet.
> For I just have a git tree in local machine, and it can't be access
> from Internet, So, is there any place that can be used to put the code
> or I have to apply a domain and build a server for it?

I guess you could, with some work, get an account on kernel.org, or I

Following your guider, I have send a apply to get a kernel.org
account. If all is ok, I plan build a tree at it, or else I will have
to disturb you again. anywhere, Thank you! :)

can give you a tree on git.sipsolutions.net, or I'm sure there are other
people around as well...

-