Search Linux Wireless

WUSB54G v1 and latest wireless git tree

hey guys this will be my first post. yesterday i got bored so i thought
i would look into the status of native support for my above mentioned
adaptor. i hit #prsim54 got talking to a couple of the guys there and
ended up getting the wireless-dev git tree and compiling it. i was
impressed the adaptor attempted to connect but quickly hung the system.
it did produce a bunch of errors in /var/log/messages but becasue i had
to hard reset the machine i lost them. i could easily reproduce it if
you would like.

i'm running suse 10.2 atm and all of the relevent networking stuff is as
of the most recent updates. i use wpa and a mac filter on my network and
the system is entirley 32bit. if you need any info, or even (lol), my
help let me know. i laugh coz i'm not exactly the most capable kernel
dev out there. in fact i would say - when it come to the kernel - i'm
nothing more than a very slightly experienced, intreged newbie

anyway if you need anything gimme a shout

-