Search Linux Wireless

Re: OpenBSD bcw: Possible GPL license violation issues

Theo de Raadt wrote:
>>> Johannes Berg <johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Joseph Jezak <josejx@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> We are two members of the reverse engineering team as can be
>> verified by looking at the specification.
>
> And how exactly does seeing this public flogging involve you?
>
> Do you feel that Marcus should give up his efforts?

No.  You seem to have deleted the portion of my email where I
suggested that the bcw programmers should feel free to contact us
(the reverse engineers) about any issues with implementing the specs
as written.   I've re-copied that text below:

> To date, I have not been contacted by any of the bcw programmers
> regarding clarification of the specification, but I would welcome
> any questions they might have.

-Joe
-