Search Linux Wireless

Re:

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 16:32, Larry Finger wrote:
> During testing of bcm43xx interference mitigation, two problems were
> discovered:
>
> (1) When the MANUALWLAN mode was set, routines _stack_save and _stack_restore
>     generated assertions that were traced to saving ILT registers with addresses
>     > 0xFFF. This problem was fixed by adding one bit to the field used for
>     the offset, and subtracting one bit from the space used for the id.
> (2) In MANUALWLAN mode, the IRQ XMIT errors are generated. The cause of these
>     errors has not yet been located. Any suggestions on debugging this problem
>     would be greatly appreciated.

Interference mitigation code is broken and has always been. It never worked.
So no wonder it doesn't work now. ;)
I'd suggest to first fix that (by a rewrite) before you do any code
that's based on it (like this ACI stuff).

I won't do it. interf mitigation is an uninterresting feature to me.

--
Greetings Michael.
-