Search Linux Wireless

Airgo Networks Wireless Card Linux support

Hello all,

As the airgo networks wireless cards are not currently supported, in Linux and I can find no projects with that aim, I am looking for someone, or a group, to help rememdy that. I have already begun reverse engineering from some of the available drivers in the hopes of developing a specification similar in scope to the bcm-specs project. Is there anyone out there at all interested in pursuing this with me?

I'm not sure that this is the correct venue for this question, if not perhaps someone here can point me in the correct direction.

Thank you,
Jeff
-