Search Linux Wireless

FYI: linuxwireless.org device database

Hi,

Over the past couple of days I've been working on adding a device
database to linuxwireless.org. The "database" is completely within the
wiki itself and initially per-driver at e.g.
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/bcm43xx/devices

The en/users/Drivers/*/devices tables are then pulled together into
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Devices/PCI and
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Devices/USB

For drivers that support both USB and PCI devices (and possibly PCMCIA
in the future) we'll have to figure out if we want to split lists or
such.

In any case, I've migrated information on bcm43xx and zd1211rw, I'd
appreciate if other driver writers could start filling tables as well.
The fields shown on the common device list should be filled in, but as
you can see with both zd1211rw and bcm43xx drivers additional fields may
be present and some fields can be set to be identical for all rows.

johannes