Search Linux Wireless

Re: How to start with a Marvell driver (non-USB, non-OLPC)

Okay, I got encouraging replies to my initial mail. Later I
produced some patches for discussion and posted them into
libertas-dev and marvell8385-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But besides "please make a git repository" no one really cared
(about the patches --- there were other reactions). No patch has
been commented, ridiculed or applied.

If someone is interested, the patches are at

http://projects.linuxtogo.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/patches/?root=marvell8385

I consider

remove-unused-var.patch
remove-boot-command-define.patch
rename-functions.patch
remove-libertas-sbi-get-priv.patch

as applyable to libertas-2.6, the others are work-in-progress.

I'm now in the process to create a git repository at
infradead.org, maybe this can help the process. However, I don't
have any idea what I can do if I pushed a changeset to infradead
and later learn that this is crap. Can I rebase the HEAD of a
remote git repository?
-