Search Linux Wireless

wireless-dev rebase (prep for -mm)

In case anyone doesn't know, wireless-dev is here:

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git

As I mentioned in London, I have kept this tree current w/ Linus by
pulling from his branch into the master merge branch.  This has some
advantages for my immediate downstream driver maintainers, but it
has disadvantages.  In particular, it makes it difficult to extract
a patch stream from wireless-dev that will directly apply on top of
a current tree from Linus, et al.

I have taken some time and applied some git foo so that now I have a
branch ("mm-master") that can yield such a patch stream.  This branch
will be the base from which I will ask akpm to pull from -mm.
It is rooted on top of the "cfg80211" branch, which contains the
cfg80211 patches that I am grooming for an upstream merge in the
immediate future.  For now, I will also continue to maintain the
"master" branch as I have done previously.

This message is intended to keep everyone who cares "in the loop".
Feel free to voice any concerns/complaints/suggestions.

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville