Query to enable a wimax in debian lenny (kernel- 2.6.28)

Hello,

I am using Qubee wimax in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The modem was manufactured by
Greenpacket. The problem is, they provided linux drivers only upto kernel
2.6.28. So, I had to install debian lenny as it had the same kernel.

I am sending you the .deb package which I downloaded from a webpage. I am
also sending the link. There you will see, one guy, named Sarim Khan could
resolve the issue. He used Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04. It also had the required
kernel. He described the process. But I couldn't do it.

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-nettool/+question/139831

After following his path, when I run the 'sudo dpkg -i ./*.deb', it says
that there is no file by that name.

Can you please tell me where exactly I am getting stuck. Any help will be
appreciated.

Also, when I tried to run the .deb package directly, with gdebi package
installer, it installs the program. But while I run it, it doesn't work. It
gives a message like- Program couldn't be loaded.

The package file can be downloaded from this location-
http://content.wuala.com/contents/zaidka/public/greenpacket/greenpacket.zip

--
Prantik Saha
B.Sc Physics 3rd year