13715 Alton Pkwy.
Irvine, CA 92618
Web: http://www.rfdigital.com
Email: charles.wilson at wirelessrfsystems.com

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is prohibited. We request that you notify the recipient by email of any errors or alternatively opt-out at http://www.rfdigital.com/optout.htm to terminate further communication.  We have taken reasonable precautions to prevent against transmitting any improperly addressed messages.  All trademarks and trade names belong to their respective owners.  We thank you for your cooperation.