Server Certificate Help Needed

Hullo list,

This is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has a contact
in Verisign that they could share off-list? I need to renew a WiMax
Forum Managed PKI account and I'm having a ridiculous amount of hassle
doing it through normal channels.

Thanks,

Dermot Williams

IP Engineering Manager | IP Engineering

e.   Dermot.Williams at imaginegroup.ie | w.

  <http://www.facebook.com/imaginewimax?v=app_6009294086>
<http://twitter.com/imagineWiMax>
<http://www.youtube.com/imaginewimax>

Imagine Communications Group

Sandyford Business Centre

Blackthorn Road, Dublin 18, Ireland

  <http://www.imagine.ie/offer/index.html>

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read,
use or disseminate that information. Any opinions or advice contained in
this email are not necessarily those of Imagine. Although this email and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other
defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Imagine
for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.