Questions regarding the the 6250 In Linux

So I did some digging on the list and some testing on my own and I can report that the driver/daemon and Connection Utility all compile and run on ARM11 without a hitch. I still don't know about granular control over the card so I can specify where I'd like it to connect to (either by BSID or center frequency) but I think the answer to this is no. I'll continue to dig through the source code to see if this is possible. Any input would be appreciated :)
Thanks!>Hello,>>I have a few questions regard this card. First off, I have it installed and working fine with the newest software. My questions are:>1). Will this software cross compile and run on an ARM11 processor?