Removing soft block on wmx0

I just noticed Dan Williams' email with this (more official and up-to-date) link to the software:
http://ftp.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/inaky/

Instructions are the same, except that you should use the latest versions (wimax-tools-1.4.5 instead of 1.4.4, and wimax-1.5.2 instead of 1.5.1), and you can skip the `patch -p1 < ../wimax-1.5.1.patch` line.