How to trace wimaxd problem

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 22:58 +0800, Johnny Lee wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> Thanks for your help. I checked  my tools path is as you said on below, but
> the wimaxd is still no response.
> /etc/wimax/config.xml
> WiMAX_DB.bin, WiMAX_Def.bin, Ver_info.bin in /var/lib/wimax
>
> I found my /var/log/wimax have no any record in new path install, but
> default path install have correct record.
>
> I think so that my problem is some files aren't installed in correct
> location.
> I really hope to build-in wimax support in myself Linux distribution not
> driver, tools and all develop kit in OS.
> The fat OS will over my small size storage.

How did you build/install? If you followed the usual:

./configure --prefix=PREFIX ...
make
make install

things should be all placed in their proper locations

which were your configure flags? you can find by running

./config.status --version, third line

> I hope have any message can add in the source code for build install, then I
> can see/ read debug message for trace my problem.
> It can show me how the tool or library is not in correct location.
>
> I still try it hard by myself so far, but I still cannot found any idea to
> help me to found the root cause.
>
> Hope you understand and thanks for your help very much,
>
> Johnny Lee ???
> ???? MICETEK International Inc.
> ??: 403 ???????303?7?
> ??: (04) 2302-6168   ext:106

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]