How to trace wimaxd problem

Hi Johnny,

--- On Mon, 1/3/11, Johnny Lee <johnny.lee at micetek.com> wrote:

> Dear Inaky,
>
> I use 6250 wimax card in my PC.
>
> Normally, I execute 'wimaxd -d -I wmx0' then screen show up 3 lines
> message.
>
> I really can work as it well now.
>
> =========================
> AppSrv is ready !
> Act_FullRestart !
> Act_DriverDevicesStatus - DRIVER_UP
> ==========================
>
> But now, I need to install all wimax libraries and tools in different
> path than default base on my Linux distribution requirement.
>
> After make & make install, there is no any responses from screen when I
> executed 'wimaxd -d -I wmx0'.
>
> I'm really confuse it that how can I trace my problem and find the
> solution to solve it.
>
> Actually, I can see the help statement when I executed 'wimaxd -h'.
>
> Could you please give me some trace ideas to solve the wimaxd no
> response problem?

How was configure executed?  For example, if wimax was configured with
--prefix=/
--sysconfdir=/etc
--datarootdir=/var/lib
wimaxd will look for config.xml in /etc/wimax and the *.bin files
(WiMAX_DB.bin, WiMAX_Def.bin, Ver_info.bin) in /var/lib/wimax.

I suspect the problem may be that one or more of the files mentioned above
aren't installed in the expected location.

wimaxd.log may provide information.  wimaxd.log is located in:
<--prefix>/var/log/wimax

Regards,
...doug

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]