wimaxd nothing happened

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 21:50 +0800, Johnny Lee wrote:
> Hi Inaky,
>
> Sorry my late and thanks for your reply.
> Actually, I'm develop a Linux distribution, like ubuntu.
> My target is developing a Linux distribution with wimax 6250 support.
>
> As your feedback, I had followed it and successful build up wimax tool and
> service daemon
> in my ubuntu development directory, a devolvement environment, and I need to
> change root into this development directory.
> I can get ip address by executing dhcpclient wm0 now.
>
> But now, my question is how to move wimaxd and wimaxcu to my official ubuntu
> not only in development directory.
> I check ubuntu build script. The step is such as copy wimaxcu and wimaxd to
> the target /usr/bin
> However, the action seems have something wrong. My wimaxcu and wimaxd cannot
> run normally in official ubuntu.
> Do you know how to transfer these wimax tools and service tool to an
> official ubuntu well?
> Maybe I can check Makefile or install script to tell me what are files need
> to be moved at the same time.
>
> Hope you can understand my question.

I am sorry, but I can't understand well. You have to provide more detail
of what is not working.

You should be installing with 'make install'. If you want to integrate
into Ubuntu, you should be creating a deb package.

Asides from this, I cannot really help you more, as I don't have time
for it. This is a general installation/integration problem, not WiMAX
specific.

> Thanks for your support.
>
> Johnny Lee ???
> ???? MICETEK International Inc.
> ??: 403 ???????303?7?
> ??: (04) 2302-6168   ext:106

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]