Connect to an unknown WiMax Network

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a non-commercial network that we are building.

It seems to me the information for known networks are in

-
./InfraStack/OSAgnostic/WiMax/Agents/NDnS/XML_Files/NDnSAgentConfig_forDriver.xml
- ./InfraStack/OSAgnostic/Product/AppSrvInfra/WiMAX_DB.bin
- ./InfraStack/OSAgnostic/Product/AppSrvInfra/WiMAX_Def.bin

but, I am not sure how to modify them to make it connect to our WiMax
network. Also I am not sure if this is the only things I need to do.

I typically connect to this network with a Motorola USB dongle. The things I
configure on the Motorola connection manager are

- Username (which is just the mac address %MACADDR%)
- Realm
- Frequencies (two bands each with 5MHz bandwidth)
- EAP relevant info (Smith MIcro EAP-TLS, Do not verify server's
certificate, allow authentication using a certificate, use session
resumption)

Also I DO NOT filter by network access provider ID.

Can anyone help me to figure out what I need to do to connect to our WiMax
network?

Thank you.

Dongwoon