Tonight's call. confirm here:

Hey,

Jenn here with your final invite to tonight?s training call.
The lines are almost all filled up so? If you haven?t registered
I suggest you do it now.

*******************************
Register ME!
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/953487059
*******************************

My guest tonight is a good friend and real estate attorney who
just happens to be the Nation?s Authority when it comes to short
sales. His firm negotiates deals in the background for a lot of
the prominent investors in our community.

The deals are literally everywhere these days but the challenge
is knowing which ones to go after and which ones to avoid.
In an area of investing where the rules change daily, you need
to know where you can turn for knowledge. Relying on a home
study course for short sale education no longer makes sense.
Jump on tonight?s call and get up to speed with what working
in today?s market as well as-

-How you can eliminate 95% of heavy lifting
-How to tap into a virtually endless supply of leads
-The 3 mistakes almost all short sale investors make
-How to end the deal flow roller coaster
Claim my seat
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/953487059

Oh and if you just happen to want nothing to do with the whole
short sale process (I?m not a big fan myself)  We?re going to
show you how to take those leads that come across your desk
(We all get them) and turn them into cash by  handing them off
and going back to what you do best.
See you tonight,

Jenn Kennedy

Wealth Strategy Institute
5260 Chapman Street
San Diego, CA 92110-5694

P.S. Tonight?s guest has been so busy with his own deals and
client partnerships that he has stopped speaking at boot camps
and seminars. If you have any interest in learning more this may
be your only opportunity for a long time?

[Final call]
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/953487059