Last Call For Automation

Have you signed up yet? We?ll here?s your last chance.

******************************
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/880540251
*******************************

I?m going to keep this quick and to the point.
I don?t bring a guest in to teach that often.
When I do it?s because they are the best of the best
and the sheer amount of content and value is well
worth your time.

This week will be no exception.
My is guest one of the top wholesalers in the country,
and has taken the automation of his business to a new level.
So much so, that he?s earned the nickname- ?Mr Automation??

I know it?s a little cheesy but when your get tagged with a
nickname like that it?s cause you know your stuff.

===============================

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/880540251

===============================

 He will be showing us-

?	How you can completely automate all of your
real estate marketing

?	3 simple ways to pull deals straight out of the
MLS for 40-50 cents on the dollar month after month

?	Exactly where you can go to find a full time staff
that will build your real estate business for less than the
average American spends on Starbucks per week.

?	All of the scripts, tips, and training manuals to
hire these folks.

?	The 7 key steps in any real estate investing business.

And much more?.

See you tonight,

John Sharp
Automated Concepts LLC ? 14 Jefferson Avenue, Dallas, TX 75063

P.S.

SPECIAL BONUS?
At the end of the call we are going to give away a Step-by-Step
manual for setting up a 100% FULLY AUTOMATED Real Estate
Investing business.
Picture a "We Buy UGLY Houses" $50,000 Franchise System?then
picture it TOTALLY ON AUTO-PILOT so you can run it from anywhere
in the world?that's what my guest is going to give you just for
attending.

P.P.S.  Everyone will get a temporary link to access to this
system, but you MUST be on the call tonight. NO EXCEPTIONS.