Channel Plans

Dear all,

I have been following your interesting development threats since long time, real great stuff and pretty helpful for understanding!

May I ask for some knowledge of you guys regarding channel plans and how to access them as well to add new ones.

Case:
I have the Intel Advanced N 6250 in my netbook and just arrived in India (Visakhapatnam). Here WiMAX is provided by BSNL through a SOMA network, based on the Yota network system.
Although I trigger wide scans only meters from the WiMAX tower, the Intel App doesn't give any network (no NSP, no NAP).

Any ideas?
How to add new channel plans?
How to find out which is the right BSNL channel plan to find the nsp?

Many thanks in advance and all the best,

Felix

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]