Generating a new XML file for a new carrier

Adding the list:

One of mine is F4D800 and I have never sucessfully seen that and the other
one is actually set to 0. The 0 one scans every time but the F4D800 never
shows (BTW, I do convert it to decimal). This follows the ITU's definition
of MCC-MNC. See the following IEEE document:
https://standards.ieee.org/regauth/BOPID/Broadband_OperatorID_Tutorial.html.
As yet, I am trying to get the files I need (certificate files) and I was
wondering where you were supposed to place them.

Don