Actually connect to a network?

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 04:56 -0700, Brandon Dell wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I am to the point where I can run wimaxcu and see all available
> networks but whenever I try to connect to the Clear network the
> operation fails.  I'm not expecting to actually be able to do full
> web-browsing since I do not have a Clear account, but I should at
> least be redirected to the subscription page.  From what I can tell
> the CmdConectToNetwork function is failing when it calls
> wmxStatus=wmx_CmdUserConnect(nspID, ConnectionType......) in
> wimaxapi.c.  wmxStatus is coming back as WIMAX_RET_FAILED.
>
> I will keep on digging into it, but has anyone out there been able to
> connect using the default Wimax Network Service suite?

Ok, that *is* weird, because it should work -- I use it everyday. Or
almost everyday :)
can you kill the daemon, wipe the log files, start the daemon, try to
connect, see it fail, kill it again and send the log files?
[/var/log/wimax].

Thanks!

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]