wimaxd ndns error

On Sunday 01 February 2009, Paul Donohue wrote:
> I believe I've figured out the problem.  I ran configure with
> '--prefix=/usr/local' to put the files in /usr/local instead of /usr.
> However, tools_projects/Pipe/Services/ConfigController.h has
> DEFAULT_NETWORK_CONFIG_PATH hard-coded as "/usr/share/wimax", so NDnS was
> unable to load it's config file (NDnSAgentConfig_forDriver.xml or
> NDnSAgentDefaultConfig.xml).  Changing this path to
> "/usr/local/share/wimax" and recompiling fixed the problem.  Could you
> update the configure scripts to automatically update this value with the
> appropriate prefix?

Ah shut -- the worse part is I knew about that one and never thought it
could be (note to self, ask for configure flags next time).

Next version has it fixed, it works with any kind of prefix you set at
configure time.

> I'm still not sure why the NDnSAgent trace messages are not appearing in
> the log file.  I tried making a whole bunch of changes to get these
> messages to appear (including simply removing the moduleID and severity
> checks from TraceAgent.c), but no matter what I do, the NDnS messages don't
> appear.  Any ideas why these aren't showing up?  I can't figure it out.

No idea, I'll let Jayant comment on it, he knows it much better than
I do.

Thanks

--
Inaky

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]