General suggestions for the network service code

Nice saying Dan.
I agree that the user space code has an overwhelmingly structure
spanning from code written in year 2005 to 2008 and it's much like a
windows project. I guess a big chunk of the code may not directly
relevant to what the current simple connection utility provides. It will
be nice if Intel can share with us the big picture on what the user
space wimax stack will provide in terms of API, functionality and
features.
I believe a big portion of user space functionality should be on ND&S,
OMA DM, and various user initiate actions on service flow, connection
control, etc. However now I didn't see a clear path in the user space
code as where those features are or supposed to be in.
I am working in the process to port over this wimax package to a
handheld device, while immediately I realized the user space components
have too loose structure which doesn't fit well into an embedded
environment.

Charles