RE: [External] Re: Watchdog patches

Nudge, I now have three watchdog patches pending and no updates on what may need to be changed for any of them, any update on what needs changed as to why they can not be promoted to the main line kernel.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Guenter Roeck <groeck7@xxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Guenter Roeck
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2023 10:27 AM
To: David Ober <dober@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: Watchdog patches

On 8/4/23 02:55, David Ober wrote:
> Guenter
>
>    Have was looking to see if there is something else, I need to do as I have two patches in the patchworks stream that you have reviewed but they have yet to make it into the kernel?
>
> David

Both still need changes, and the driver for NCT6692D got lost in the watchdog vs. hwmon confusion.

Guenter

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]