Re: remove arch/sh

> Yes, that's the plan. We're collecting the various patches people have sent
> in for arch/sh, review and test them and apply them.
>
> My test board is running the latest kernel now, so I can test new patches, too.

I am just witnessing this development, but I want to say thanks for your
effort and congrats on your progress. Looks like you do the right things
correctly, cool! Kudos also to Geert and others for their assistance.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]