Call for Registration - Confidential Computing Microconference @ LPC 2024

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the Confidential Computing Microconference has
been accepted into this years Linux Plumbers Conference, happening from
September 18th to 20th in Vienna, Austria.

With this Call for Registration we want to encourage everyone interested in
this microconference to register for LPC soon and select the Confidential
Computing among the microconferences you plan to attend.

This is important because, due to the high number of accepted
microconferences, the LPC Planing Committee did not decide yet which
microconferences will get a 3 hour vs a 1.5 hour time slot. The more
people express their interest, the better our chances for a longer time
slot.

A Call for Presentations will be sent out shortly in a separate email.

Hope to see you all there!

	Dhaval and Joerg