Which tree for paravirt related patches?

A recent patch modifying the core paravirt-ops functionality is
highlighting some missing MAINTAINERS information for PARAVIRT_OPS:
there is no information which tree is to be used for taking those
patches per default. In the past this was mostly handled by the tip
tree, and I think this is fine.

X86 maintainers, are you fine with me modifying the PARAVIRT_OPS entry
to add the x86 ML and the tip tree? This way such patches will be
noticed by you and can be handled accordingly.

An alternative would be to let me carry those patches through the Xen
tree, but in lots of those patches some core x86 files are being touched
and I think the tip tree is better suited for paravirt handling.

And please, could you take a look at:

https://lore.kernel.org/virtualization/b8192e8a-13ef-6ac6-6364-8ba58992cd1d@xxxxxxxx/

This patch was the one making me notice the problem.

Juergen