Re: vhost_net_ioctl

The arg value is being used to get the fd of the backend, in my case,
I prefer tap as a backend device.

And the same arg value is being used to get the features of backend device.

I am actually going only through net.c  and in this module they
haven't specified anywhere, where this value is coming from.

So, you mean that kernel vhost code is connected  to QEMU userspace code.

I request to guide me in following the code.

With hope,
Devi.