[Lf-announce] Watch the Collaboration Summit Sessions via Live Video Streaming - Wed, April 14

Video Streaming Available for Collaboration Summit's Sessions on Wed, April 14
For those of you  in the Linux community who are unable to join us
next week for the 4th Annual Collaboration Summit, we are pleased to
announce the launch of the beta version of our new Video Streaming
service.  We will be beta-testing the video streaming next week on
Wednesday, April 14th for the Collaboration Summit's keynote sessions.
 We invite you to join us - registration is free.

We will be live streaming all of our Wednesday sessions, which can be
found here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/agenda

Register for Collaboration Summit Live Video Streaming:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/live-video-streaming

You can register anytime between now and Wednesday.  Please note that
you do need a Linux Foundation account to register, so if you do not
already have one, you will need to sign up for one here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/user/register

Please understand that we are currently beta-testing this video
streaming.  We appreciate your understanding of any bugs or issues
that night occur during the live stream, and encourage you to provide
us any feed back you have.  Feedback can be sent to webteam@xxxxxxxxxx

We hope you can join us!