[Lf-announce] LinuxCon – Upcoming Registration Deadline and New Offerings

LinuxCon  - The new technical conference for All Matters Linux
September 21-23, 2009
Portland Marriott Waterfront – Portland, OR

============================
Registration Deadline On August 15th
============================
Only one more month to register to attend LinuxCon for only $399.
Register today to take advantage of this great price before it rises!

Register Here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=details&did=1

Additional discounts are available for Linux Foundation Individual
Members and LPC Attendees – contact angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for
more information.

===========================
Exciting New Offerings at LinuxCon
===========================
In addition to great content, we are excited to announce some of the
other activities and opportunities available:

*LinuxCon Online Community – Attendees can connect before and after
LinuxCon as well!  It also allows attendees to participate in
discussion groups, locate other attendees with common interests,
create a personalized schedule and much more.

*Novell’s SUSE Workshop on Tuesday, September 22nd -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/suseworkshop

*Training Offerings at LinuxCon – Check out the two-day training
courses we are offering on-site preceding LinuxCon:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/linux-training

* Technology Showcase - Where companies will showcase cutting edge
products and technologies.  Interested in showcasing? Click here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/technology-showcase

*Additional Co-Located Events including LDAPCon, FOSSDevCamp and more!
- http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/co-located-events

*Our ‘Bowling for Penguins’ Fundraiser on the evening of Monday,
September 21st to raise money for Defenders of Wildlife - we are
raising money to save Tux's extended family!

*Closing Reception on Wednesday, September 23rd - held with the Linux
Plumbers Conference attendees at McCormick and Schmick’s.  Sponsored
by Intel

*And did we mention our great content? Check out our schedule here:
http://linuxcon.linuxfoundation.org/meetings

This is just the beginning.  In addition to fantastic content and
speakers, we promise you a great experience at LinuxCon that will
bring you back again and again in the years to come.
Register Today!
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=details&did=1

Questions? Contact us at events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx