kvm developers' forum 2007

We's like to invite all of you to attend the first annual KVM Forum
2007. Please click here http://www.qumranet.com/KVMForum2007.php to be
taken to the event site where you can learn more about the KVM Forum
2007 and register online. Hosted by the KVM Developer Community, the
purpose of the forum is to bring together developers, testers and other
technical individuals from within the community to discuss the state of
KVM today. We will also review and shape the future roadmap of KVM,
examine development challenges, and agree on modes of collaboration
needed for common development.

The KVM Forum 2007 will give developers an opportunity to update the
community on the work that they are doing and coordinate efforts for the
betterment of KVM and Linux virtulization.
The event will take place in Tucson, Arizona on August 29th - 31st, at
the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, for more details please see
http://www.qumranet.com/KVMForum2007.php
See you in Tucson!

Rami Tamir