Paravirt-ops next steps

So it's gotten a bit confusing to figure out how we should go about
upstreaming the rest of our patches.  Our patchkit in the paravirt-ops
tree currently applies to 2.6.19-rc4-mm2, but there are a number of
conflicts that got resolved when merging into Andi's i386 tree.

What is the best way to sanitize the remaining patches so they smoothly
integrate into the appropriate trees?  Should we rebase to Andi's tree,
resync to -rc5-mm1, or just cross our fingers and fix up rejects as they
occur?

Right now I'm working on getting the timer code for VMI fixed up, and it
requires several hooks in the timer infrastructure and possibly the APIC
infrastructure that has been changed a lot recently by Thomas Gleixner's
patches - I don't see any obvious conflicts, and the new code looks
better, but it would be comforting to know I am baking changes against
the right tree.

Zach