Handling PCI/ROM space

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> I'm seeing oopses in probe_roms() and pci_find_bios(), apparently
> because those pages are not mapped under Xen.  I'm not sure why I'm
> seeing this now and not before, but I suspect its because I enabled
> CONFIG_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC.  Anyway, I've got these patches to deal with
> these cases:

Probably a config file difference - GOBIOS vs GODIRECT.

These patches look fine, although is there a more general solution?
Like bypassing the whole PCI ROM probing entirely?  We don't really want
to use the PCI ROM here either, although we have a slightly worse
problem - the pages are mapped and do have a PCI ROM.  Perhaps
paravirt-ops should be able to flip a global switch to disable this
(perhaps already there?).

Zach