paravirt patches in -mm

Andrew Morton wrote:
> Guys, could you please confirm that these patches from -mm:
>
> paravirt-remove-read-hazard-from-cow.patch
> paravirt-pte-clear-not-present.patch
> paravirt-lazy-mmu-mode-hooks.patch
> paravirt-combine-flush-accessed-dirty.patch
> paravirt-kpte-flush.patch
> paravirt-optimize-ptep-establish-for-pae.patch
> paravirt-remove-set-pte-atomic.patch
> paravirt-pae-compile-fix.patch
> paravirt-update-pte-hook.patch
>
> are suitable for mainline inclusion?

Yes, these are all originally by me, and they are suitable for
mainline.  They are either nops in mainline or are actually enhancements
to mainline, simplifying or optimizing the pte accessors on i386 and
have zero impact (or improved) impact on code generation and
performance.  The only regrettable fact is that I broke PAE somewhere in
the middle of the series (thus requiring paravirt-pae-compile-fix as a
separate patch, when I should have rolled the fix into the proper
patch).  But if you take the whole batch, there is no problem.

Zach