Xen status

Well, the PDA stuff took a bit longer to settle down than I would have
hoped, but it seems fairly sound now.

I just committed the changes needed to make Xen happy with the PDA,
which means making sure an appropriate GDT is set up early enough.

I also seem to have avoided most of the APIC issues under Xen by simply
making the cpuid not report the presence of an APIC.

With these in place, things are getting fairly far, but not to
usermode.  It often gets as far as trying to mount root, but it fails; I
haven't investigated that yet.  But it also frequently crashes before
then, depending on when it gets an interrupt.  I'm trying to work out
what's happening here, but the symptom is eip == 0x00000001 (!).

Chris, what local hacks do you have in your tree?