[RFC] First (incomplete) cut of Xen paravirt binding

Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy at goop.org> writes:

> Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>> A quick synopsis:
>>
>> The true elf header.
>>

> Yes, I know about ELF in general.  But will, for example, vmlinux's PT_NOTE
> segments be copied into the bzImage phdrs, or would they have to be put there
> separately?

Probably worth playing with.  I think build.c could do it.
We haven't had a major use for them until recently.

Currently we toss everything out in the compression step,
and things like ELF notes we would need to add back in.

I have just finished rebasing my patches against something recent
and as soon as I have something tested I will send them, and
that should resolve a lot of this.

Eric