[RFC] First (incomplete) cut of Xen paravirt binding

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> That seems particularly pointless.  By the time you need to call it, you
> already know which hypervisor you're under so you could just call it
> directly.  Since there's not much common code between the various
> hypervisor startups (not much code at all, full-stop), there doesn't
> seem to be much scope for usefully sharing code.

Oh, I meant to add that I have been thinking of adding paravirt_ops.init
as a normal init function, called later in boot.  The intent is that it
print out some banner identifying the kenrel as being paravirtualized,
and some details of the hypervisor it finds itself running under, etc.
One can imagine a large class of bugs which would be quite mysterious if
the kernel dmesg output doesn't indicate the PVness of the kernel...