Phone meeting about kernel virtualization hooks

Rik van Riel wrote:

>Seconded.  We all know what needs doing, lets get together using
>the usual ways (mailing list, #virtualization on OFTC) and get
>working.
>
>OTOH, if we have a specific agenda for tomorrow's call and it
>makes sense to discuss those items by phone, I'll try to be there.

I too feel the same. In addition, I have a conflicting appt, so I may
not be able attend the full hour. Could you please share the agenda, or
elaborate the specific issues that you have in mind? If these are
pressing issues, that cannot be discussed over email, I will try to make
time for the call.

Pratap