Things have gotten pretty quiet

John Byrne wrote:

> Has the virtualization hooks work moved to another e-mail list? (Or
> maybe an IRC channel?)

We're still planning on focusing everything here, at least until we
reach a point where we have clean interfaces that can start being
propagated up into the mainstream Linux kernel.  Currently, the work is
being absorbed into Chris Wright's virtualization tree and Andrew
Morton's -mm patch set.  There is still a lot more work to do, but I
think the recent quietness has to do with many folks having other timely
responsibilities, or of course leisure - at least here in the states we
have the labor day holiday coming up, and there are other folks in the
community who happen to be on leave right now as well.

Zach