About SRP and HNP features at OTG descriptor

Hi Felipe,

According to the newest OTG & EH spec (On-The-Go and Embedded Host
Supplement to the USB Revision 2.0 Specification July 27, 2012 Revision
2.0 version 1.1a), the OTG descriptor is needed for B device, even for
peripheral-only B device (see chapter 6.1 OTG Descriptor).
At current code, otg_descriptor is only included at descriptors when
CONFIG_USB_OTG is defined, and .bmAttributes is assigned as (USB_OTG_SRP
| USB_OTG_HNP) at otg descriptor, so for EH B-ports, OTG B-devices, and
Peripheral-only B-devices, we have to enable CONFIG_USB_OTG, and declare
us as SRP and HNP capable.

My question is: do we need to support SRP and HNP at current dual-role
switch udc driver as well as enable CONFIG_USB_OTG or we include
otg_descriptor unconditionally, and only add CONFIG_USB_OTG for
".bmAttributes = USB_OTG_SRP | USB_OTG_HNP" at code?

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,
Peter Chen