Fwd: BBB gadgetfs freeze patch

The change was made to drivers/usb/gadget/inode.c under the kernel source.

I can't offer a lot of help if you are running on angstrom, but if you
are running on debian I followed this procedure (i used the 3.12
branch):

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-LinuxKernel