hi alan

2013/11/15 Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2013, vichy wrote:
>
>> hi Alan

>> > Yes.

>> > No, just use the usbmon program.  However, it creates a text file, not
>> > a binary file.  You can't feed the output to wireshark.
>> > If you want binary output that wireshark can use, you have to run a
>> > different program like tcpdump or dumpcap.
>
> Read the four lines above...

I can use wireshark to pasring the binary get from tcpdump.
I apoligize for misunderstanding your explaination. :)

BTW, is it possible to filter out bulk, interrupt or isochronous data
that echi driver pass to urb?
I am writing user mode usb driver with libusb and want to check the
data correctness by comparing
1. the data return from urb->complete
2. data ehci get from device and pass to urb

Appreciate your help,