Testing glue layer for DWC3 device controller

Hi All,

I'm new to this USB driver development so posting this email. Currently, I'm using Kernel version 3.12-rc5

In my SoC, there's Synopsys' DWC3 USB controller configured in device mode. This is integrated with our internal USB3.0 PHY and USB 2.0 PHY taken from synopsys. I'm done with the initial coding and now I want to test the glue layer logic implemented. I have compiled and statically linked the drivers.

When I boot my kernel, I see that the PHY and the DWC3 driver is probed successfully. However, the device doesn't enumerate. I debugged this and found that the device specific registers are not configured at all. More debugging followed and I figured out that the probe for zero gadget is called before the phy and the device is probed.

So, how can I test the driver by *not* modularizing the phy and the controller drivers.

I would be thankful for any help.

Regards
Amit Virdi