Re: Read transaction not work for EHCI host controller

Hi, greg

I have used the minicom program which calls the open system call in
blocking mode to access the usb device, and it seems there is no
problem with it. So, the only thing I can suspect is that there is a
bug in "open" system call implementation. Do you know which directory
containing the source code about the implementation of "open" system
call in the linux kernel tree?

sincerely
loki