Re: LTE vodafone K5150 12d1 1f16 ; 12d1 1575 mbim IPV6/ipv4

Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>  Bjørn Mork <bjorn@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> That was probably a bit too brief.  What I meant was: Try changing the
>> last argument to ipv6_stub->ndisc_send_na() from "false" to "true" and
>> see if that makes any difference.
>
> It made a difference. It works.
>
> For checking en detail:
>
> http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de/~thomas/mbim-5150-20131030-any.pcapng

Great!  Then I think I'll try to integrate something based on that
solution.  I'll remove the part where handled NS requests are dropped,
so that they still show up in packet dumps.  And I guess all this must
depend on IPv6 being enabled. But other than that, I'll try to keep the
final version as close as possible to the one you now have tested.

Thanks for your very good reports and testing.  I really didn't expect
this problem to be solvable without being able to test it myself, but
that's not an issue with testers like you.

Bjørn