xhci probably to generates illegal TRB for fragmented sends.

I can't see any code in xhci-ring.c that ensures that a LINK
TRB is always correctly aligned when a transfer descriptor
has a link TRB in the middle of a chain of data TRBs.

See section 4.11.7.1 of the 1.0 version of the xhci specification.

I don't think we are seeing such issues, but any code that
generates SG urb could easily do so.

	David